The following policy (hereinafter referred as "the Policy") has been determined for official social media accounts operated by the NTT Group. You are requested to read the Policy and consent to them regarding the use of social media.
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "NTT") and its affiliated companies
Operation of these Web pages may be terminated or these Web pages may be deleted without prior notice.
Registration with official social media accounts by users (persons accessing these Web pages) is viewed as agreement with the Policy and as consent to access from NTT official accounts to information provided by users (user name, profile photograph, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, etc., publicly disclosed accounts and profile information). Since users of social media not registered with NTT official accounts can in principle view these Web pages, it is assumed that these users will observe and consent to the matters stipulated in the Policy.
* NTT does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on these Web pages.
* NTT bears no responsibility whatsoever for contents (comments, photographs, video images, etc.) posted by users.
* NTT bears no responsibility whatsoever for any damage incurred through users' use of, or inability to use, these Web pages.
* NTT bears no responsibility whatsoever for any trouble arising between users, or any trouble arising between users and third parties, relating to these Web pages.
* Copyright, etc. relating to posting belongs to the user posting the content concerned. However, posting of contents by a user is viewed as consent from the user to NTT to use (including process, extract, reproduce, publish, translate, etc.) the posted contents free of charge and non-exclusively anywhere in the world, and as agreement not to exercise copyright, etc. against NTT.
* NTT bears no responsibility whatsoever in the event of any account under the same name other than the official account.
* NTT may not bear responsibility even if a statement is made in an official account through identity theft.
If you have any inquiries or comments regarding NTT or these Web pages, please send them using the Contact page on NTT's official website.
As one of the most innovative companies in IP and patent area. NTT received the award for 10th consecutive year
Established a council to promote secure digital economy together with multi-national companies
NTT is the first telecommunications operator to become a member of global initiatives to make smarter use of energy, “EP100” and “EV100” (Oct. 2018)
NTT NEWS ROOM
Watch the latest news of telecommunication, NTT's R&D, XR services and more.
*Japanese language only
SSFF & ASIA 2021 3D Space "DOOR" Theater
In the 3D space "DOOR" theater, Now showing the Grand prix-winning short films including past winnings.
Application cases on DOOR
Introducing how to use "My Room" and how it actually been utilized by enterprises and individuals.
*Japanese language only